Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Freezing Cold Walk.

I felt the icy cold wind blowing through the school like a deck of cards getting blown around. It made me shiver from head to toe. I saw leaves falling from trees as the wind blew them in another direction. The smell of the tuck shop made me hungry as I walked onto the courts. Listening to the birds communicate with each other sounded like music. Standing in one spot made me wonder. Things keep coming to my mind like a race car racing on a race track. My heart was pounding like music co0ming out of a speaker. I was thinking about how to keep warm. It was just too cold but the sound of Miss Manuele’s voice saying, “all right now room 5 walk back to class quietly”.
I was relieved that we weren’t staying out there for another minute.

By Holeigh, Clendon Park

4 comments:

  1. i loved your story and i think it was cool to and also i liked they way you told us all the details keep it up holeigh but there was one mistake and that was on coming.

    cheers
    shyniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow holeigh nice story i like how you put in some intresting story to tell peploe about what was happening and thinks they need to know about the story you did.
    from samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounded cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really good! You've got some interesting similies in there.Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete